Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Lynx

I added some new lynx to my site. Feel free to browse!

bad news, emily! -- My buds Applejack and Zoe's mom, Super Sarah, khronicles various musings!
The Edwin Show -- My boy Edwin Staples, Jr. shows off some mad drawing skills as well as some deep thoughts.
Katster -- Fakts and fotos of your favorite fluffy!
The Kat Site -- All you need to know about kats and more!
My Boy Garfield -- Takes you straight to the living legend's own website.
My Boy Hobbes -- Relive the glory days with my boys Kalvin and Hobbes.
My Boy Jason -- Fox, that is. There's no kats in this toon but he is one funny kid.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarahanne said...

That's Applejack and Zoe's MOM. (Sometimes I feel like they own me!)

1:03 PM  
Blogger sarahanne said...

Dude - you totally need to make a page on Catster for Cecil Moon!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Ceeece! said...

Ooops, sorry! I knew something didn't sound right! I fixed!

Hmmm, I actually thought about that. I wonder if Katster would take him?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home