Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Anonymous Komments Welkome!!!

Ahem! As a little oversight on...well, DEAN'S PART!!! None of you adoring fans who are not subskribers to Blogger were able to post komments to my awesome strips. NOW YOU KAN! Post away, tell me how great I am, tell me how I helped your grandmother after she had fallen and kouldn't get up, tell me what a terrible life you have without moi, Cecil Moon, Kat Extraordinaire!!!

I BEG!!! I PLEAD!!!! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!!!!

(I'll be in my dressing room if you need me.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your creator should have brought you to Fiesta!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ceeece! said...

Was Speedy Gonzoles there?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your great!

And you ARE something without us adoring fans. You didn't help up my grandmother but my life condition would be worse without you!

You have a dressing room?

Love ya peep!
:)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home