Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Lost (and Last) Cars from Mars


Okay, so I know this is the Cecil Moon blog and it should be all about me, don't worry, I am wrapping it up with this strip bekause it's the last known existing "Cars from Mars" ever. I wanted to give props to the "other" strip that Dean kreated and I hope you enjoyed seeing it.
This strip never made it to publikation. In fact, it barely made it to paper. Dean had to pen over this strip just so that it kould skan. It was a pencil drawn strip idea waiting in the wings for the next Auto Advisor. Sadly, that Advisor never came. Aktually the TRUE lost strip was never rekovered. It featured a bunch of kockroaches marching the streets in protest of the new VW Beetle. Perhaps it was a good thing it was never rekovered.

Those are hubkaps, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home